How to Open God Mode on Windows 7 & Vista
UPDATE – Do not try this on Vista 64 bit [read comments]
Windows in God mode? On first instance this looks joke but it is true and NOT A JOKE. God mode makes you true Windows God allowing you to access all Windows settings without having to click or hop between different dialog windows. You can open God Mode in Windows 7, Vista 32 bit and Windows Server 2008 (32 bit) operating systems.
Enable & Open God Mode on Windows
1. Right click on desktop to create a new Folder.
2. Name the folder as:
3. You will see God Mode icon on the desktop. Double click it to open window as seen below.
- Apple’s iPhone Business Alone Is Now Bigger Than All Of Microsoft
- Nokia Lumia 710 Released
- Why Microsoft’s Kinect Is the Next Big Thing In Gaming
- Kinect for Windows out now
- 20 ways to max out your Xbox 360
- How to block Attachment Uploads using Microsoft TMG
- Microsoft Reveals the Most played 360 Games of 2011
- First Impression Review of Microsoft Lync for iPhone and iPad: The Best Comes Last?
- The Shortcuts to your Facebook
- Microsoft Reveal Windows 8