Machines will achieve human-level intelligence in the 2028 to 2150 range: poll
Machines will achieve human-level intelligence by 2028 (median estimate: 10% chance), by 2050 (median estimate: 50% chance), or by 2150 (median estimate: 90% chance), according to aninformal poll at the Future of Humanity Institute (FHI) Winter Intelligence conference on machine intelligence in January.
Read the full article here
- Smartphones In 2015 To Be As Powerful As Xbox 360; iPhone 8 Could Be Your Next Gaming Console
- 5 future mobile battery charging technologies
- A beautiful but creepy vision of the “smart glass” future
- London Gets First Electrified Roads That Charge EV’s Wirelessly
- ‘nesting pc virtual tablet’ by sono mocci – ‘FUJITSU design award 2011′ competition shortlisted entry
- Michelin’s Innovative Tyre Tweel
- A Mouse for Those with Hands
- Phone Fashion
- Love New Tech? Sign Up for ‘Privates’ Test-Pilot Program!
- Wrist Computer… by Sony