After the iPhone 4S, Android just feels wrong
As a long-time happy Android phone user, it surprises me that it only took using the iPhone 4S for a few days to point out that using Android just feels wrong.
Like I usually do when new gadgets hit the tool kit, I have been using only the iPhone 4S for the past few days. I still have my Nexus S 4G Android phone running the current version of Gingerbread, but it remained on the charger while I carried the new iPhone everywhere. Last night I decided it was time to pick up the Nexus and get reacquainted with the phone that has served me well. It didn’t take me long to realize that after using the smooth, polished iPhone 4S that Android just feels wrong.
read the full article here
- iOS 7 Problems – iCloud
- Apple reveals iOS 7… Bring it on Android
- Happening Now… Apple Event – iPhone 5S revealed!!
- Happening Now… Apple Event – iPhone 5C revealed!!
- Apple’s iCloud services including iMessage is returned to normal after short outage.
- The iOS 6 Features everybody’s keeping quite about!!!
- Android 4 quietly rolling out to international Galaxy Note
- Apple officially gives Google Maps the boot, launches own Maps app with turn-by-turn navigation
- Apple unveils iOS 6 at WWDC, launch apps with Siri, Facebook integration, Maps
- Apple announces refreshed MacBook Air: Ivy Bridge processor, USB 3.0, shipping today