The Best PlayStation 3 Ad We’ve Ever Seen Will Give You Chills
When Sony announced their "Long Live Play" campaign a few weeks back, the entire interwebs lit up with buzz as to what it would herald. A PlayStation Home re-launch? New on Vita? Now, weeks of speculation have come to this, the "Michael" advert: a parade of first-class characters from the best games available on the PS3. You’ve got your Nathan Drake, Cole McGrath and some Chimera aliens from Insomniac’s Resistance games all cheering the humble player who, in essence, brought them all to life.
So, while there may be some disappointment that the ad doesn’t herald any big platform developments for the PS3, let’s at least glory in the high production values and pitch-perfect character moments that the "Michael" video offers. Makes you want to change your name, doesn’t it?
- Sony NEX-5N Review
- Sony DSC-TX200V digital camera is super slim
- Five Best Online Meeting Services
- Sony’s SmartWatch Accessory for Android Phones
- PSP Vita @ X-Cite
- Sony Tablet S Review: Slick, and Simply Sony..
- The First People to Review Uncharted 3 Gave it a 9.9 Out of 10
- Apple Is Selling 16 iPhone 4S Per Second, Getting To Be The Fastest Selling Gadget Ever
- Uncharted 3 Bigger than 50GB Blu-ray Disc
- PS3 Hacker going to Prison | Is it fair?