Major software update hitting Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Today
Samsung announced on that it will hold an event Today August 3rd during which all Galaxy Tab 10.1 owners can bring in their tablets to have them updated to the latest software build. The update will add Samsung’s custom TouchWiz user interface, which includes live panels and mini apps, as well as a redesigned Samsung Hub application. It will also install Words with Friends, Amazon’s Cloud Player for music and Amazon’s Kindle software. Galaxy Tab 10.1 owners in the New York area can bring their units to the Samsung Experience Store at Columbus Circle between 1:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. to have their devices updated for free. Those outside the New York metropolitan area will receive an over-the-air update “soon.”
- Android 4 quietly rolling out to international Galaxy Note
- iOS 6 is live now!
- Apple responds to users complain quickly
- Apple tops in smartphone sales, but Samsung hot on its heels
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Makes Appearance On Samsung Website!
- iTunes new update is released
- White Galaxy Nexus to strut its stuff in UK on February 6th