Samsung to Launch Gingerbread for Galaxy Tab UK Version coming in few weeks – new user interface and revamped speed
According to recent reports, the UK version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab (7-inch) is set to receive its Android 2.3 update in the near future. Recombu advises that a a source close to Samsung is claiming that UK version of Galaxy Tab will receive Gingerbread in coming weeks via Kies.
The update will hit unlocked version of Galaxy Tabs then it will hit others i.e. people using Galaxy Tab with contract. O2UK is saying that it will be out in early August, and I think others will also launch it in the same period.
Our readers in UK, soon you will be able to taste Gingerbread on your Galaxy Tab. However, if you want Honeycomb, then you’d better have a look at Galaxy Tab 10.1 or any other already existing Honeycomb tablet. We’re very early in the Android tablet game and no company has proven to have a track record as it pertains to update schedules.
Here in the United States, Sprint recently deployed Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) for their Samsung Galaxy Tab, so it makes sense to assume other carries might soon follow suit.
So Kuwait, it seems the update is just near by now. Let’s wait
- Android 4 quietly rolling out to international Galaxy Note
- iOS 6 is live now!
- Apple responds to users complain quickly
- Android now paying the price for iOS similarities
- Setting Up your Face Recognition unlock feature in Android 4.0 devices
- Apple tops in smartphone sales, but Samsung hot on its heels
- Kinect for Windows out now