Zain rolls out Cellular data network update… Automatically
Today I received a message saying that there’s a cellular network update available. It seems that Zain started rolling out to iPhone devices the automatic cellular data network configuration (similar to iPhone owners on VIVA). To make sure that you have updated the settings of Zain successfully, go to Settings > General > Network then you will find that manual configuration for data network is not available anymore.
Update: I discovered extra features after the network update which will be seen in Settings > Phone
- iOS 7 Problems – iCloud
- Apple reveals iOS 7… Bring it on Android
- iOS 6 is live now!
- No more Earphone for iDevices… It’s EarPod
- Apple responds to users complain quickly
- Apple’s iPhone Business Alone Is Now Bigger Than All Of Microsoft
- Why Apple Doesn’t Make the iPhone in America
- The Power of Apple’s Products on Kindergarten Children