UNCHARTED 3: Naughty Dog Talks Multiplayer
By now you’ve probably read the full details of what you’ll get with UNCHARTED 3’s upcoming multiplayer beta. Now, in our new video interview, Naughty Dog’s top developers reveal just how deep this rabbit hole goes. At a glance, UNCHARTED 3’s most obvious multiplayer enhancement lies in its sweeping character customization options in the form of weapon loadouts, gun mods and a wide selection of ability-enhancing Boosters. You’ll be able to modify your character’s appearance in almost every way, whether you want to slap some aviators on Nathan Drake or cobble together a custom hero or villain from scratch. “There are hundreds and hundreds of parts and every part has a customizable color,” Game Director Justin Richmond tells us. “You can look the way you want to look. We want it to feel personal.”
- The First People to Review Uncharted 3 Gave it a 9.9 Out of 10
- The Best PlayStation 3 Ad We’ve Ever Seen Will Give You Chills
- Uncharted 3 Bigger than 50GB Blu-ray Disc
- PS3 Hacker going to Prison | Is it fair?
- Analysis: Did The PSN Outage Hurt U.S. PS3 Hardware Sales?
- PlayStation Network Finally Coming Back Online
- Sony Expects PSN Services to be Fully Restored by May 31, 2011
- You Will Be Amazed And Pleased With The New PSN
- Playstation 3 Latest offer @ X-Cite
- Sony suspends SOE gaming following PlayStation hack